Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Week Home

This week will be my last week home before I board a plane and leave for a 2 day orientation in LA and Micronesia afterwards. On Sunday I said goodbye to family and friends at my going away party. Thanks to those of you who came out and helped to send me off right. I will miss you all.

What am I doing now until I leave? Well, my mom and I are supposed to take a short trip to Ocean City where we'll stay at our neighbor's condo. I'll probably do a little kayaking and reading up on some important Peace Corps materials. I still have to pack all my stuff which I hope will be a simple ordeal now that I know what I'm bringing.

I'm leaving BWI Monday evening. Anyone who wants to send me off one last time is welcome to so just let me know if you're interested. That's it for me, at least until I get to Micronesia. Take care.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ben, We are sorry we did not get a chance to say goodbye and wish you good luck. I know this is a very exciting time and something you have spent many months working towards. Keep in touch and Stay Safe.
Cathy